Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 AM (Novena at 8:15 AM)
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 6:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
#1 weGIVECAtHOLIC Fundraiser Five Years in a Row
We are once again, thankful, grateful & blessed for the extraordinary results of this year's one day of online giving. We raised more than $340,000 through this year's campaign that will support a new northside entrance to the church, new pulpit, Family Center enhancements and operational support for the Academy.
Thank you to our committed donors that have given every year to this campaign and thank you to our new donors for your support of Assumption. The families of Assumption make it a special place and we thank you for your gift of time, talent and treasure!
Join our Fabulous Fish Fry Team!
Learn to make our our award-winning pierogi and help in the kitchen to prep each week too. Join us Monday & Wednesday mornings and then, once Fish Fry season begins, we have shifts all day Friday. Please sign-up by clicking here
ONLINE SIGN-UPS & FORMS
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! It’s not too late to participate in our STEWARDSHIP ANNUAL RECOMMITMENT by completing now: www.coabvm.org/stewardship-renewal
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Mr. Ryan Bagley, Director of Youth Ministry
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Mrs. Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- Mr. David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters