Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:15 AM (during school year)
Saturday: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
LIVE MASSES ON FACEBOOK
Healing Hearts - Thursday, January 21st at Creekside Restaurant. Must call by January 18th to reserve a spot. Call Mary Ann at 440-526-2716 or Noreen at 440-838-1186.
Our Lady of Victory Intercession Prayer Group - Wednesday, January 27th from 7:00 - 8:00pm in the Church
Red Cross Blood Drive - Monday, February 15th from 1:00 to 6:00pm in the Family Center
2020 Donation Statements
Donation statements will be e-mailed to you if your address is on file. If there has been a change to your e-mail address, please contact [email protected] with the change.
Due to the post office being so overwhelmed with packages , we will be temporarily receiving monthly packets, rather than bi-monthly. Starting January 2021, you will receive only monthly envelopes.
There are extra pierogi for sale. Please call 440-546-9552 to leave your order. Chris and her assistant will prepare the orders for pickup on Fridays between the hours of 10:15am & 11:30am at the North door to the kitchen at the Family Center. There are Potato, Prune, and Cheese Pierogi available for $6.00 a dozen.
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters
- Corrine French, AYM High Leader