Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 AM (Novena at 8:15 AM)
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 6:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
DIOCESE STRATEGIC PLAN FOR EDUCATION
The purpose of the strategic plan is to strengthen the system of elementary Catholic education to keep irresistibly Catholic, academically excellent, operationally sound and geographically accessible schools where demand exists.
It aims to build on the strong history and success of Catholic education by ensuring an approach of excellence and continuous improvement. It endeavors to create pathways to the future that encourage communities to collaborate and enable schools to innovate in order to sustain excellence in mission. The plan consists of 27 strategic goals in six critical areas of focus.
JOIN OUR FABULOUS FISH FRY TEAM!
Learn to make our our award-winning pierogi and help in the kitchen to prep each week too. Join us Monday & Wednesday mornings and then, once Fish Fry season begins, we have shifts all day Friday. Please sign-up by clicking here
ONLINE SIGN-UPS & FORMS
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! It’s not too late to participate in our STEWARDSHIP ANNUAL RECOMMITMENT by completing now: www.coabvm.org/stewardship-renewal
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Mr. Ryan Bagley, Director of Youth Ministry
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Mrs. Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- Mr. David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters