LIVE DAILY MASSES
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
* Divine Mercy Chapel Hours: 5 AM - 9 PM
* All other parish activities are suspended until further notice.
* Confessions and sick calls are by appointment only.
*For Holy Week and Easter information, see Fr. Justin's PASTOR NOTES
* Our Fish Fry season has ended. Thank you for your wonderful support!
The extra frozen fish, shrimp & 4 kinds of pierogi are for sale:
- 3 lb box of shrimp is $18/box
- Cod is $60 for a 10 lb. box or $1.20 a piece
- Pierogi are $8.00 a dozen
Please call Chris Wahl at 440-527-4845 to arrange for purchase. Pick-up times at the Take Out Area of the family center will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10:00am and Noon, until all is gone.
*We are still accepting offertory donations at the rectory and online. As we navigate this difficult time together, please know we are truly grateful for your continuing support.
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Deacon David Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager