Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:15 AM (during school year)
Saturday: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
LIVE MASSES ON FACEBOOK
Church Refurbishment and Loosening of Pandemic Restrictions
Please read these important announcements from Fr. Justin by downloading here.
2021 Annual Parish Raffle
Purchase your $20 ticket for a chance to win 1 of 3 - $4,000 prizes!
Purchase online or at the Rectory during normal business hours.
If you purchase 5 tickets by August 9th, you will receive 5 additional ticket chances. Raffle drawing will be held Sunday, August 15th at 7:30pm outside the church and broadcast on Facebook live.
Thank you for your continued support!
Assumption Students Creatively Raise Funds for Sister School in Haiti: When St. Albert the Great at Assumption Academy students set out to raise funds for their sister school in Noyau, Haiti - they started small. It was a simple concept of a penny "war" against classrooms, with pennies and bills earning positive points and silver coins earning negative points.
Registrations are now available online with the following links:
PSR for Grades 1-8: https://form.jotform.com/211174750654151
PreK PSR held Sunday mornings: https://form.jotform.com/211473301857150
HANDS AND HEARTS WITH HAITI
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters
- Corrine French, AYM High Leader