LIVE MASSES ON FACEBOOK
MAY DEVOTIONS TO BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
* CONFESSIONS: Saturdays from 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* PUBLIC MASSES HAVE RESUMED
Monday-Friday 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Saturday 8:30 AM with Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help at 8:15 AM
Saturday Vigil 4:00 pm
Sunday 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
+++MASKS MUST BE WORN+++
* Divine Mercy Chapel Hours: 5 AM - 9 PM Daily
* All other parish activities are suspended until further notice.
*PARISH CENSUS UPDATE
Thank you to those who have submitted their census forms to us. We appreciate your responses!
Census forms were mailed out to those who have not yet responded. Please return these forms to the rectory.
Our goal is to have the census updated by June 1st. Thank you for your assistance with this project!
* FROZEN PEIROGI
Frozen pierogi (potato, cheese, sauerkraut, and prune) are available for sale at $8.00/dozen.
Please call 440-546-9552 and leave a message with your order. Pick-up will be on Fridays between 10:15 AM and 12:00 PM at the North door to the Kitchen of the Family Center.
* CYO Sports Registration - open through June 19, 2020
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
Vacation Bible School: July 27-31, 2020
Parish Picnic: August 15-16, 2020
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Deacon David Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager