Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
LIVE MASSES ON FACEBOOK
Saturday, October 2nd at 11:00AM in the church parking lot. Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier.
Catholic Cemeteries Association
Attend a FREE seminar to learn more about the burial planning process. Wednesday, October 13 at 6:30pm in the Family Center.
Preschool & Kindergarten Open House
St. Albert the Great at Assumption Academy will host an open house for Preschool and Kindergarten on Sunday, October 24 from 10:30am - 11:30am. Online registration is required.
Registrations are now available online with the following links:
PSR for Grades 1-8: https://form.jotform.com/211174750654151
PreK PSR held Sunday mornings: https://form.jotform.com/211473301857150
FORMED is a great online resource for anything Catholic. Go to http://formed.org to signup as a parishioner. In the search bar, type in Church of the Assumption Broadview Heights, and then enter your name and email address. We hope you enjoy all of the the videos, podcasts, music, and educational programming that is available to us thanks to Fr. Justin and our parish!
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters
- Corrine French, AYM High Leader