Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 AM (Novena at 8:15 AM)
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 6:00 PM
HOLY DAY MASS
Eve of Holy Day: 4:00 PM
Holy Day: 6:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM and after the 4:00 PM Mass
* Wednesdays after the 8:30 AM Mass
* 1st Saturday of the month after the 8:30 AM Mass
* Sundays after the 9:30 AM Mass
LIVE MASSES ON FACEBOOK
Calling all Pierogi Makers
Join us to make peirogi every Monday and Wednesday morning starting at 8am in the kitchen! Enter the kitchen at the door by the playground.
We are also offering evening shifts to make pierogi! February 2nd & 9th from 6-8pm. Please signup here!
Assumption will be participating in the Synod!
Assumption Parish will be participating in listening sessions as part of the diocesan synodal process.
Parishioners will meet January 29th from 10:00am to Noon.
Click here for more information.
Pilgrimage to Italy
As part of St. Andrew Abbey’s celebration of its centennial, it is sponsoring a pilgrimage to Italy ‘In the Footsteps of Our Founder and Patron’. From July 2nd—July 11th, 2022, we will travel throughout Italy, visiting the various sites where St. Benedict lives and established the Order as well as Rome and Vatican City. From July 11th—July 15th, we will explore the cities of Nitra and Trencin where St. Andrew Svorad and his disciples, Benedict Skalka lived their monastic lives. More information is avalaible at the rectory.
We the Faith filled community of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, affirmed the response of the Blessed Virgin by proclaiming "We are the Lord's servant?" (Luke 1:38) Through Worship, Spiritual Development, Education and Outreach.
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Rev. Justin Dyrwal, O.S.B., Pastor
- Father Louis Carey, Assistant Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dave Streeter, Deacon
- Mr. Al Pytel, Business Manager
- Mr. Richard Kaliszewski, Principal
- Ms. Mary Zabrecky, Dir. of Religious Ed
- Diane D'Agnese, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Provenzale, D.R.E. Secretary
- David Bird, Music Director
- Mr. Jim Jarosz, Plant Manager
- Mr. Gerry Knotek, CYO/Boosters